Emoji usage in the Better Homes and Gardens Story Book, 1950.
Tully, in both the literal and figurative grip of the Japanese mall massage chair.
Pretty sure this was taken when the chair was doing butt stuff.
- I like southern California a lot more than northern. Northern was beautiful but like, too beautiful? When I was a kid, the plants in Dr. Seuss books never made sense to me. Everything in Colorado is pine. “How do these exist?!” I’d exclaim after Green Eggs & Ham. My main contention being the plants. Anyway, I get it now. Both hemispheres of California have some pretty dope biospheres.
- I miss the dogs a lot. Especially now that I have a smart phone. It’s insane to me to think about how the camera on my phone is better than any camera I’ve ever owned.
- I’m re-learning Spanish on an app now so I can talk to Melissa’s family at parties. Tú bebes leche?
- I have met a lot of great people in Los Angeles and I am thankful for it. Los Angeles is home for me now. It was weird going back to Colorado. Like seeing a stranger.
- Creatively, I feel like I’m in a cocoon. I can’t really handle how much love and empathy I have found and I don’t have the words or energy to describe it. Like, describing how and why you love someone in a Rilke sort of way is exhausting and frankly, I don’t want to do it. And I know the opposite of that is much more romantic but I am literally laid prone by love. And also tired because it’s like 2 am and I’ve had maybe a bunch of weed and some tequila? IDK.
el PRimero de color
- Him: I reblogged your post.
- Her: I'm gonna get some cheese.